Week #2 reflection 5/20/23

 Week two was a great week. I reached many goals that I had been striving to complete. I completed many new things such as better control of the aircraft, new maneuvers, and taking off by myself which I was really looking forward to doing. After every flight I talk with Henry and Jack about their experiences threw their flying and we all learn from each other which I think is very important for each others personal growth.

These next two days are going to a great time of flying. I hope that weather is good so I can learn more. I am mostly looking forward to landing. This has posed to me as a must need to learn. It is the most critical part of flying. Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory. I feel that if I can land the plane by myself this senior project will be a today success. I’ve learned so much but I feel that this is the last thing that is needed for me in this adventure.

The daily blogs that I do every night help me a lot with learning how to fly planes. I can truly reflect on what I did and learn for that day. Through flying and studying it really helps in my opinion which I am glad that we do this. Never would I thought that I could have learned how to fly planes it has truly been life changing and I’d like to carry thing on to the future so I could get my license one day. I am glad I got the opportunity of senior project to be able to make this whole experience happen. I am looking forward to the next two days of learning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #2 5/9/23

5/13/23 first week blog