5/20/23 second week blog

 What's up blog,

    Second week down and I've learned so much more. I have done almost all of the maneuvers that pilots learn in flight school. This has been so much fun. What I was really excited about was completing one of my biggest goals which has been taking off. It was kinda scary but also very fun. I unfortunately was not able to land because of wind conditions but hopefully the next two days I can get to landing the plane! These two weeks have been great. I though that I had learned a lot the first week. But I learned even more the second and has truly been great and very beneficial for myself and along with my senior project partners Henry and Jack. I hope that the last two days next week go well! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #2 5/9/23

Week #2 reflection 5/20/23

5/13/23 first week blog