Day #2 5/9/23

 Today was a very exciting day, I was able to go up and fly with my instructor today. I arrived at Concord Airport at 11AM and had a preview of what we were supposed to do today. My instructor and I checked the weather and then headed out to the plane. Here, my instructor, had me inspect the aircraft and do many checks to see if there is anything wrong and to prepare it for flight. After checking and preparing we hopped on the plane and started it up. We proceeded to taxi down the runway which in my opinion was the hardest part. Then we took off which my instructor did but when we got into the air I was able to fly the plane. I just did some simple maneuvers and also flew over Proctor which was very cool. My instructor also landed the plane which I carefully watched over because soon I'll be in control of taking off and landing. I am excited for tomorrow, to learn more and get back in the air. 

Hours at Concord Airport 2. 11-1

Hours studied: 4 total: 1:30-3:30. Will study tonight 8-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 reflection 5/20/23

5/13/23 first week blog