Day #5 5/12/23

 Today was unfortunate because the plane I usually fly is undergoing its 100-hour maintenance. So instead of flying my instructor and I went over other things that are very important to flying. We talked about maps and the symbols on them. Also the difference between big and small airports and their colors. We also talked about lift which is the physics behind how an airplane flies through the air. Along with stalling which is when an aircraft can't generate enough lift to keep itself on a steady plain. It was unfortunate that I could get back up in the sky today but I did learn a lot of new information that I can study for and help myself gain a stronger understanding of flying. 

Time at Concord airport 2: (11-1)

Time studied 4: (2-4) and tonight (8-10)

28 hours total

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 reflection 5/20/23

5/13/23 first week blog

Day #2 5/9/23