Day #6 5/15/23

 What's up blog,

    Today was a great day. After coming back from the weekend I felt more confident in my flying and also learned more things. I did all of the pre-flight procedures by myself without my instructor's help. I started up the engine and taxied down the runway. I did very well with taxying it was the first time that did fairly well doing that. We took off and worked on slow flight, S turns, and circling an object on the ground. These maneuvers were practiced for landing and circling a place where I would land. Hopefully, if we receive fair weather conditions I could apply them to possibly landing. I am looking forward to tomorrow and working more on these maneuvers. 

Hours at Concord Airport 2. (1-3)

Hours studied 5. (9-12)-(5-7)

Total: 35 Hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 reflection 5/20/23

5/13/23 first week blog

Day #2 5/9/23